1.05.2010

twenty-ten.


Wow. I can't believe it's here. 


To think that I haven't lived in Texas since 2008 is CRAZY! As my southern accent is slipping away, I reflect on the past year & some of my favorite photos of 2009. 
This year was long & trying, yet it brought so many good things.  New friends.  New experiences.....



 
2009 brought a slew of new friends my way.  Not just acquaintances, but true friends that I LOVE! 

I could make a list, but my ADHD would surely cause me to forget someone.  That's a risk that I'm not willing to take. ;)







I'm so thankful that my circle of friends has grown so much in the past year.  I take pride in knowing that it's not all one group, or age...but a melting pot of people.  Married and single.  Guys and girls. Young and...younger.



Although Texas will always be my home, my friends have helped make the ongoing transition to "California living" easier.  Even enjoyable. 

They have all truly enriched my life since meeting them...
 And now, some more of my favorite shots of 2009:
















June brought the creation of the OhMyDodd! show.  



It has already proven to be life-changing. It all started with my mom sending me a video camera to make videos for her to watch back home.  The rest is history.  haha


I'm just thankful to have made it to another year.  Who knows what 2010 has in store?
Jeremy and I moved into our new home just in time to ring in the new year.
AND...I will be the oldest I have ever been.
Deep, isn't it?

Possible skydiving trip for my 30th birthday. 


Sounds epic.


No comments: