5.28.2009

rawr.

I made a random discovery lately.

It all started with a quest to discover the Texas state fish. (Random, I know....however you must remember who you're talking to here.) So, as I surfed the internet on my handy, dandy iPhone.....I found it.

I do have an unhealthy obsession with iPhone. However, that is the topic of another discussion.

So, as I discovered that the Texas state fish is the Guadalupe Bass......my eyes wandered to a category title that read:

State Dinosaur.

What?!!? Is that really necessary?

Now, I may be the only person who finds this odd (and incredibly humorous). To me it's like declaring the state laundry detergent. Except for the fact that laundry detergent actually currently exists!!

Moreover, who gets that job?? It's got to be someone with ADHD. Seriously...I would kill to have it! It's almost like the original "best job ever." That title goes to the first job ever recorded.

Oh yeah.
Mister Adam had it made coming up with names for all of the animals. Leave it to me to want to name things for a living. Just a productive way for me to use my randomness. Awesome.


And in case you were wondering, the Texas state dino is the Pleurocoelus. No idea what that is.....

No comments: