4.18.2011

Monday? Try NOMday!

"Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life."  -- Author Unknown


Poor Monday has a bad rep.
Most days I agree, but due to the wondrous amount of sleep I got this weekend...it's not so bad!

*gasp*

Amazing, I know.

The majority of my immense giddiness is due to one amazing co-worker and his epic baking skills.

Just about everyone I know loves a chocolate chip cookie.  Now that I think of it, I've never met a person that would turn down that chocolatey awesomeness.  It is also very rare to find a person who doesn't enjoy the comfort of a glass of milk and Oreos.

But combine the two?

Oh yes, my friend.  He did.

I submit to you the Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie.


It is because of this epic treat that I have decided to no longer refer to this day as Monday.
No, no.  It is now NOMday.

You're welcome.


No comments: